Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2010 Topps Tribute

Topps Tribute has been around off and on for about 10 years. It is a set I pay very little attention too. I've never seen packs of it for sale. Does it even come in packs? There are a lot of singles (base cards and all the endless autograph, relic and color variations) for sale in eBay. That's where I got these two cards.The cards are attractive, very thick, with a kind of a matte refractive finish. The design doesn't change much from year to year.
I'm happy to have a couple of Phillies (I got two Phillies from the 2009 set from a blog reader last year, thanks again Max!), but this is one set I don't chase.

1 comment:

moremonkeys138 said...

They do come in packs and are hobby only. For the low low price of $50, you get a pack 5 cards; with a guarantee of one relic or autographed relic numbered to 99 or less per pack. Six packs per box. I've never bought any and won't in the near future. Relics drop way too much for me to pay fifty bucks for 5 base cards and a $7 relic.