Saturday, February 13, 2010

For sure one thing I didn't expect was to win an award for this blog, but it looks like I did. Isn't it lovely?This is apparently a viral award that's been circulating around the internet for over a year. It was awarded to be by Gilligan, over at Retrospace. The idea is that if you get this award, you're supposed to pass it on to 10 other blogs. Maybe it's more like a chain mail award than a viral award. I promise that nothing evil will befall you if you don't pass it along. I'm not say that nothing evil will ever happen to you, just that it won't be my fault. Right now the award is spreading through the retro blogosphere, so I'll get it going through the baseball card blogosphere. I have no idea how I'm supposed to tell anyone that I've given them the award except to hope they read about it on my blog. That's how I found out I won it by reading Retrospace. So here are my picks in no particular order. If you're not familiar with them I urge you to check them out.

White Sox Cards


Who Are The Ad Wizards Who Came Up With THAT One?

This is not a joke

Pop Sensation

Dinged Corners

Night Owl Cards

Cardboard Junkie

Thorzul Will Rule

A Cardboard Problem

If Charlie Parker Was A Gunslinger, There'd Be A Whole Lot of Dead Copycats

No comments: