Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Players I Collect - 2016 Part 2

I finished the last post with George Brett. Let's pick up with:

Jose Canseco
There was a long gap (2005-2013) when I didn't see any Canseco cards but since 2014, he's back. My collecting years include Canseco's entire career and he used to be very popular so I have 173 of his cards.
 Topps Allen and Ginter

Gary Carter
Always a popular player he's never been gone from the hobby for long. I have 78 of his cards.

Topps Allen and Ginter

Roger Clemens
Roger disappeared for a bit but he's back. I have 366 Clemens cards. Him being an Astro for a few years really boosted my collection. I think it unlikely we'll see a Clemens post-career card as an Astro.

Topps Bunt

Yu Darvish
Darvish is one of the few current players I collect. I have 40 of his cards.

Bowman




Topps Heritage


Dennis Eckersley
He's usually good for a couple of cards a year. I've 149 of his cards.
Topps Archives




Topps Allen & Ginter The Numbers Game

Nomar Garciaparra
Nomar retired in 2009 and it took 5 years for his first post-season cards to appear. There have been plenty since. I pulled 4 this year for a total of 179.

Stadium Club
Topps Allen and Ginter
Topps Archives
Topps Bunt

To be continued. Next up Dwight Gooden.




No comments: