Wednesday, May 7, 2014

2014 Topps Herigage Clubhouse Collection Relics - Good Deals

I only bought a few rack packs of Topps Heritage this year. I got lucky and pulled a relic from one of them, but I didn't get too many Phillies or Astros. So off to eBay I went.

I picked up this Domonic Brown relic for just a dollar, that's it, a single $1, with free shipping.

Brown had a great year for the Phillies last year, hitting .272 with 27 home runs. He's off to a bit of a slow start this year and the Phillies seem to have an abundance of outfielders.

I also found this card for $5.00 including shipping.

Something new this year, the gold parallel, numbered to 99. I've not been paying much attention to the Astros this year. They are well on their way to losing 100 games again this year (I think that will be 3 seasons in a row). Altuve, at least, is one of their better players.

No comments: