Monday, July 23, 2012

2012 Summer Clearance Trade - White Sox Taken

Only two teams to go in the Great 2012 Summer Clearance Trade. This has been exhausting! There are still some teams left fro previous posts.  Look back for these:


This will be my third, and maybe last Summer Clearance Trade. I'm going to feature each team in an individual post to give you an idea of the cards available. I have cards from each team, except Astros and Phillies. The deal is, I'll send you a bunch of cards of your favorite team, you send me some Phillies and/or Astros you don't want.

The cards I'm dealing are junk wax, no relics, autos or hard-to-get parallels. They are mostly base cards but from a wide variety of sets. Most teams are loaded with more recent years (2010-2012) but I have a lot of cards from the 1980s and later gotten from repacks.

 You can send me as many Phillies/Astros cards as you want. I'll be featuring each team in alphabetical order over the next few weeks. The first person to claim a team by making a comment in that team's post gets the team. This is hard to coordinate so I'm not taking any advance reservations.  Good Luck!

I've got 47 White Sox cards just waiting for you. Here's a sample.

1989 Fleer #510 Jerry Reuss
Certainly not the best card in the bunch but how often to you see cards featuring pitchers, especially American League pitchers, with bats.

2012 Topps #105 Paul Konerko

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter #35 Adam Dunn

2011 Topps 60 #109 Luis Aparicio

2012 Topps Heritage #271 Alexei Ramirez

1985 Topps #466 Tony LaRussa

2009 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions #143 Pete Derrick Rose
I assume that everyone likes these Goodwin Champion cards as much as I do even when they don't feature a baseball player.

2 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

I will start pulling cards for you. :-)

capewood said...

Hi Steve, you got 'em.