Monday, July 2, 2012

2012 Summer Clearance Trade - Orioles Taken

This will be my third, and maybe last Summer Clearance Trade. I'm going to feature each team in an individual post to give you an idea of the cards available. I have cards from each team, except Astros and Phillies. The deal is, I'll send you a bunch of cards of your favorite team, you send me some Phillies and/or Astros you don't want.

The cards I'm dealing are junk wax, no relics, autos or hard-to-get parallels. They are mostly base cards but from a wide variety of sets. Most teams are loaded with more recent years (2010-2012) but I have a lot of cards from the 1980s and later gotten from repacks.

 You can send me as many Phillies/Astros cards as you want. I'll be featuring each team in alphabetical order over the next few weeks. The first person to claim a team by making a comment in that team's post gets the team. This is hard to coordinate so I'm not taking any advance reservations.  Good Luck!

I had 183 Nationals/Expos cards but, for whatever reason, I only have 53 Orioles.  But their yours, it you want them.

1983 Topps #59 Benny Ayala

1990 K-Mart #20 Cal Ripken, Jr.

2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970’s #142 Boog Powell

1993 Fun Pack #133 Ben McDonald

2009 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions #86 Brooks Robinson

2 comments:

GCA said...

I'm sure I have Astros, if not both teams. I'll go for the O's. I have a small monster box of 80's and 90's O's already. Maybe I'll fill out some of the other years.
Greg A
QAPLAGCA at yahoo dot com

capewood said...

Hey Greg,

You got 'em. An email is winging it's way to you as I type.