Sunday, July 12, 2009

Song of the Week - There Goes My Hero by Foo Fighters

I have 7,301 songs on my iTunes. This is one of them.

Foo Fighters is one of those bands that I like but don't know too much about. I also only own 3 songs by them, this one I bought from the iTunes Store. I just read over their Wikipedia entry and found out that lead singer and guitarist David Grohl was originally the drummer for Nirvana. I'm sure everybody knows this but me. Anyway, this is a good song and the video is pretty good as well.

1 comment:

steveisjewish said...

the album this song is off "the colour and the shape" is the foo's best record all told - its got that perfect mix of the great big hooks, solid production, but still a fun record - not one you have to take too seriously - one of my top 10 records all time probably - you should check out the whole thing