Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter with my family

The Song of the Week will return next week. Wishing you all a Happy Easter.


My wife, Anne Marie, and I in front of our first house at Easter 1982. We lived in Levittown, PA, a suburb just north of Philadelphia.

Easter 1985, now joined by our first son, Clifford, who's about a year old. Our daughter is on her way.

Easter 1988 in our second house in Warminster, PA, a suburb to the west of Philadelphia. Clifford is 4 and Maggie is 3.

Easter 1990. We are now joined by our second son, Philip who is almost 2 years old.

Easter 1996. Our first Easter in Texas. We're living in League City a small town south of Houston.

Easter 2000. My wife and I appear to be shrinking as time goes on. Or perhaps the children are growing.

Easter 2003. Philip, our youngest (at 14), Anne Marie, Maggie (17), Clifford (18) and me (real old).

Easter 2006. We're joined by Becky, Clifford's girlfriend. After a consecutive string going back to 1979, this was the last year I was able to get the whole family together for an Easter photo.

No comments: