Friday, October 4, 2013

Relics, Relics, Relics - Part 2

Here's the rest of the $2-$3 relic cards I got last weekend.

2009 Topps Career Best Relics
I remembered having a jersey version of this card. If the set has both jersey and bat cards, I like to get one of each.

2009 Upper Deck Icons Letterman
Just look at this ridiculous thing! It's so thick that the patch is out of focus from the scan. And the best thing? On the back it says "Collect all Movie Icons Letterman Cards to spell VINCE LOMBARDI". Why Vince Lombardi? Well, why not Vince Lombardi?

2011 Bowman Platinum Relic Autograph Refractors
"witnessed by a Topps representative to guarantee authenticity". Imagine, someone had to stand over this guy while he signed his name 1,166 times.

2011 Bowman Sterling Dual Relics
Bowman Sterling never shows up at the local Target. Consequently, I have no Bowman Sterling cards in my collection except for the few I chased down on eBay. I have none at all from the 2011 set.

2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Relics
I already had 3 cards from this set but all were of baseball players. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Allen & Ginter mini relics.

No comments: