Friday, May 30, 2008

Alex Rodriguez Mercedes Benz

Do you ever wonder what a guy like Alex Rodriguez does with all his money? Well, neither do I but apparently he invests it in high end automobile dealerships.

I'd like to say that this was from my Mercedes but I'm driving a Pontiac Vibe. My wife works in the Galveston County tax office. Among other things the office processes auto registrations for dealerships. Just down the street from us in League City Texas is an Alex Rodriguez Mercedes Benz dealership. This license plate frame got left at the office when someone turned in his old plates for new ones. I've also got a little tin of Alex Rodriguez Mercedes mints. I have no idea of how he came to own a car dealership in League City. As far as I can tell by searching on Google, he only owns this one dealership. Sure, he used to play for the Texas Rangers but League City is several hundred miles from Arlington.

The closest I'm going to get to owing an Alex Rodriguez Mercedes Benz is this.

No comments: