Friday, April 4, 2008

Nice Card File

2007 Legendary Cuts Legendary Materials


Steve over at White Sox Cards posted one of these a few days ago so I thought I'd post mine. There have been a number of posts in the baseball card blogs lamenting the low price of relic cards, especially relic cards of Hall of Famers. Here are two more to add to the mix. I paid $4.24 for the Schmidt card and $7.30 for the Carlton. And that's including shipping. The Schmidt books at $15 and the Carlton at $8. Regardless I like the cards. The singles feature a nice high gloss and textured gold foil. Both of these have a jersey piece with a stripe. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

2007 Legendary Cuts Legendary Materials Dual

On the dual card, two of the cut-out letters are backed with a jersey piece. Before I got these I thought that pieces from two jerseys (maybe a home and an away) were displayed but now that I have it, I think it's just a larger piece from a single jersey. The dual card features a textured silver foil. I paid $6.50. It books at $9.60.

2007 Legendary Cuts Legendary Materials Triple

The Triple has three of the letters filled. Duh. This card features copper looking textured foil. I paid $7.84. It books at $12.

2007 Legendary Cuts Legendary Materials Quad

I don't have one of these. There were only a few on eBay when I bought the others and they were going for $15-$20. More than I wanted to pay for the players available.

No comments: