Sunday, April 22, 2012

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen - First Look Update

I did a quick post yesterday on this set. I was complaining somewhat about the short print variation cards. How were you supposed to know what you had?  Last night was was looking at other posts on the set and found this, a post showing all the short prints. Turns out I pulled three of them from the blaster I bought.

The best one, in my opinion, is the Schmidt card I posted yesterday.

With any luck I'll get the regular card in the hobby box I'm waiting for.

The other two are:

and


I also saw that Crackin' Wax reported he bought 2 blasters and got an auto in one and a relic in another. I had gotten a relic in my blaster.

Based on a very small sample, the blasters may be a good deal. Of course, your results may vary.

No comments: