Friday, December 6, 2013

2013 Baseball Card Windup - What I bought in 2013 Part 5

Continuing with my review of card sets I bought in 2013.

Panini Golden Age

I did a big post on this set here and here. So I'm just going to show other cards going into the Reference album I haven't already posted.

In a set like this, which includes more than just baseball player cards, I'll usually include a sampling of the other sorts of cards in the Reference Album.  This is mostly going to be the various mini parallels.

Parallels
Panini Golden Age Mini American Caramel Blue Back








Maybe someday I'll make a perfectly boring post of Presidential cards.



Panini Golden Age Mini American Caramel Red Back


Apparently rarer than the Blue version, since this is the only one I got in the box.

Panini Golden Age Mini Carolina Brights Green Back




Panini Golden Age Mini Carolina Brights Purple Back

When I pick a card for the Reference Album from a variety of base cards, I usually like to go with the cards which form a recognizable theme, like Boxers, Football, or Actors. This card is the only card I saw in the box which didn't have a person on it, so it was hard to fit into a theme. But on the other hand, it's the only purple back mini I got, so it's included.

Panini Golden Age Mini Nadja Caramels Back
Another rare mini.

One from each suit of the playing cards.


Next up, more Panini with Panini USA Baseball Champions and Pinnacle.

No comments: