Sunday, November 18, 2012

Song of the Week - Je Ne Vois Que Vous by Benjamin Schoos

This was a podcast from KEPX earlier this week. It caught my attention due to it's pop sound. I think it's the first song in French that I ever posted.



The song is from his 2012 album "China Man Vs China Girl". He is apparently a brand new artist as there is no Wikipedia article about him. Amazon on lists this single CD.

The female singer is Laetitia Sadier. According to Wikipedia, she "best known as the singer of the post-rock band Stereolab." Post-rock? I had to look that up.

For those of you who don't know French or are too lazy to look it up on BableFish, "Je Ne Vois Que Vous" means "I See Only You". 

2 comments:

Hackenbush said...

Very smooth. The French language always sounds good to me.

capewood said...

He needs a better agent who will get him on Wikipedia.