Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter - The Inserts

I got a pretty good selection of inserts in the 2 blasters I bought. No relics or relics though.

Topps Allen & Ginter Across The Years
This is a nice idea for an insert. The back gives the player's birthday, something that happened on his birthday and other people born the same day. I like the design of the front.

Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black
As usual, you get a mini-player card in every pack. I pulled two black-bordered minis. They've gone back to a solid black border this year which I like better.

Topps Allen & Ginter Mini No Number
 In 8 years of collecting, I've only ever seen 4 no-number cards. This is the first time a got a no-number A&G back one.

Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Famous Finds
I pulled one of this 10-card mini-card set.

Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Heavy Hangs The Head

There are 30 of these. I pulled 3.

Topps Allen & Ginter Civilizations of the Past

Nice design on this one.

Topps Allen & Ginter Curious Cases

A ten-card set for you conspiracy theorists out there. Chemtrails,  I always though those were just ice crystals. The set does not include anything about suspicious birth certificates.

Topps Allen & Ginter Martial Mastery
Apparently before they were Internet book-sellers, Amazons were "a nation of athletic, statuesque, man-hating female warriors".

Topps Allen & Ginter One Little Corner
20 cards depicting various features of our little ole solar system.

Topps Allen & Ginter Palaces and Strongholds
Lots of historical cards this year.

No comments: