Tuesday, October 2, 2012

1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown

Back in June I bought this card for 25 cents at a card show.


It's part of a 30-card set issued by Pinnacle. It has everything you want in a mid-1990s baseball card. Star player, check. Full bleed printing, check. Gold foil, front and back, check. Full color photo on the back, different from the front photo, check. I liked it so much I looked on eBay to see if I could get the rest of the set.

I found an unopened set for $8.50.  The cards came in a rack hanger.

The cards were in a cellophane wrapper. Just look at this checklist!

I wish this package had a price on it. I think if I had seen this in 1993 I would have bought it immediately. Every single player on the list is a player I collect. Here are a few more cards:










No comments: