Thursday, August 4, 2011

2011 Allen & Ginter Code Cards

I've never been too interested in the Allen & Ginter code puzzles. For one thing, I'm not very good at this sort of thing. For another thing, I'm never going to get enough of the cards to be able to figure out the puzzle anyway. I bought 12 rack packs, which netted me 3 code cards and a hobby box which netted me 3 more. $150 for 6 cards (that's $25 per). I'm going to guess that 6 cards isn't going to be enough. Here are the three I got in the hobby box.

One of these is not like the others (or the other three I have). The Belt card, in addition to being a rookie card, has gold colored thingies at the corners. Can anyone tell me the significance, if any, of that?

1 comment:

Ryan G said...

I would like to know if the gold is a parallel or just a second part to the code. I'm thinking it's the latter, but only time will tell.