Monday, December 14, 2009

Dan Uggla vs. PhotoShop

I just bought a mess of Topps 206. I like them pretty much, but I think I've had it with retro cards. Let's see something new. I plan to get a more comprehensive post together but as I was sorting, cataloging and scanning, I noticed this.

Here's Dan Uggla's Topps 206 Mini Piedmont card.And here's his 2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini
Sure looks like the same picture to me except for the choice of PhotoShop filter. They couldn't find another picture of Uggla anywhere?

3 comments:

Joe S. said...

Lame. As if the T206 set doesn't already reek of Allen & Ginter??

night owl said...

T206 is filled with recycled photos. It's a turn-off.

capewood said...

I've found at least one other recycled photo. I was really looking forward to this set and I'm sorry to say I kind of disappointed.