Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mike Schmidt Rookie Card - Opening post


For many years this was the Holy Grail of card collecting for me. I finally got a beat-up version on eBay. I paid $40.02 for the card on April 14, 2005. The most I have ever paid for a single card.

I thought this would be a good place to start.

Although there will be a lot of baseball cards featured, I'll be throwing up non-baseball stuff as well, from my music collection, my Cliff Walk postcard collection, baseball figures collection, my book collection, and my safety pin collection (no I don't really collect safety pins).

I hope you enjoy your visits and comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

emu said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

You might want to turn on anonymous comments so people who don't have Google or Blogger accounts can comment.